Columbia Physical Education and Recreation Program Changes:
- Club Officers will be contacted for Fall updates as soon as they are provided
- Virtual Personal Training session available
- All in-person Intramural tournaments, games, and events are cancelled for the Fall semester
- E-Sport offerings are available for online competition
- Fall semester courses will be conducted virtually
- Dodge Fitness Center is closed until further notice
In prioritizing well-being for members of the Dodge Fitness Center and Columbia Community, please review the steps below to help prevent any respiratory illness, including COVID-19:
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or sleeve when sneezing or coughing - do not use your hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Do not touch your face with unwashed hands.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces, including equipment and mats, using the cleaning spray provided before and after use.
- Wear a face covering and abide by physical distancing.
- Avoid sharing food and drink.
We are working with University Facilities to increase the frequency of disinfecting high contact areas.
Please visit the Columbia website for more information on COVID-19 and its effect on our campus community.