Columbia Physical Education and Recreation Program Changes:
- Spring Break Little Lions Camp has been cancelled
- All Club Sport practices and competitions are cancelled for the remainder of the semester
- Specialized classes cancelled through March 27th
- Group Fitness cancelled through March 27th
- Functional Fitness cancelled through March 27th
- All Intramural tournaments, games, and events are cancelled for the remainder of the semester
- Remote classes for remainder of semester - see CourseWorks for assignment instructions and updates
- Swim test cancelled through April 30th
- Modified Building Hours: UNFORTUNATELY THE BUILDING IS CLOSED FOR RECREATION.
In prioritizing well-being for members of the Dodge Fitness Center and Columbia Community, please review the steps below to help prevent any respiratory illness, including COVID-19:
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or sleeve when sneezing or coughing - do not use your hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Do not touch your face with unwashed hands.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces, including equipment and mats, using the cleaning spray provided before and after use.
- Avoid sharing food and drink.
We are working with University Facilities to increase the frequency of disinfecting high contact areas.
Please visit the Columbia website for more information on COVID-19 and its effect on our campus community.