Columbia Physical Education and Recreation Program Changes:
- Summer Little Lions Camp in-person sessions are cancelled
- Stay tuned for potential online offerings
- All Club Sport practices and competitions are cancelled for the remainder of the summer semester
- Virtual Group Fitness Classes available through August 8th for members who have registered and purchased a virtual class pass
- Virtual Wellness Classes available through August 8th for all Columbia community members at no charge
- Virtual Personal Training session available
- All in-person Intramural tournaments, games, and events are cancelled for the summer semester
- E-Sport offerings are available for online competition
- Stay tuned for information on Fall semester courses
- Dodge Fitness Center is closed until further notice
In prioritizing well-being for members of the Dodge Fitness Center and Columbia Community, please review the steps below to help prevent any respiratory illness, including COVID-19:
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or sleeve when sneezing or coughing - do not use your hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Do not touch your face with unwashed hands.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces, including equipment and mats, using the cleaning spray provided before and after use.
- Avoid sharing food and drink.
We are working with University Facilities to increase the frequency of disinfecting high contact areas.
Please visit the Columbia website for more information on COVID-19 and its effect on our campus community.