- CU Students
- Morningside Campus students who pay University Facility, Student Life or College Fees in their tuition bill are automatically members of the Dodge Fitness Center. This includes undergraduate students, Teacher's College, Barnard, and some graduate students. Please check your term bill in SSOL to determine your membership status. Towel and locker service is not included in the basic student membership.
- Medical Campus, ALP, and Global Program Students
- CU Medical Campus students may purchase their Dodge Fitness Center membership at the Membership Office located on the fourth floor Dodge Fitness Center lobby or online.
- Faculty & Staff
- Membership includes towel and locker service for up to one year (three semesters). Memberships may be purchased at the Membership Office located on the fourth floor Dodge Fitness Center lobby or online.
- Retired Staff
- Columbia University Retirees receive a 50% discount on the membership that includes daily locker and towel service. Memberships can be purchased for up to one year. Please bring your Retiree CU ID card to the Membership Office at the time of registration or register online. Qualified family members of a retired employee also receive a 50% discount on their basic membership that includes daily and towel service.
- Basic alumni memberships includes daily locker and towel service. To purchase an alumni membership please stop by the Membership Office and bring documents to verify the year of your graduation (copy or photograph of your diploma, SSOL printout, transcript). Alumni memberships can be renewed online.
- Visiting Scholars
- The basic membership for visiting scholars includes a temporary locker and towel service. To register for up to one year please stop by the Membership Office. Renewals are available online.
- Affiliated Neighbors
- Columbia University affiliated neighbors include students, staff and faculty from Union Theological Seminary, Jewish Theological Seminary, Manhattan School of Music, St. Luke's Hospital (on Amsterdam), Bank Street College, St. John the Divine, Riverside Church. Basic membership includes daily locker and a towel service. To register for up to one year please stop by the Membership Office. Affiliates may renew memberships online.
Family Member Access
Eligible family members include spouse and domestic partner and/or children ages 6-26. Children under the age of 16 are not allowed to use the tri-level fitness center and must be accompanied by an adult at all times throughout the building. In order for a family member to join:
1. Primary member must have a Dodge Fitness Center membership
2. Please bring proof of marriage or common residence (marriage certificate, joint accounts, etc.) to the Membership Office located on the fourth floor lobby of the Dodge Fitness Center.
3. Present photo ID cards
4. The Membership Office will issue a DFC CU ID card ($10)
5. Family Members will sign the Release of Liability Form
- Dodge Fitness Center members may invite up to two guests per day. A photo ID card is required for all visitors.
- All non-student members must be at least 18 years old when hosting their guest/s.
- Guests under the age of 16 are not allowed to enter the tri-level center area and must be accompanied by an adult throughout the rest of the building.
- All guest/s must be accompanied by the sponsoring member at all times. The sponsoring member will be responsible for the guest's actions while at the Dodge Fitness Center.
- All guests/sponsors must complete and sign the Release of Liability Form.
- Guests under 18 years of age must submit the Release of Liability Form signed by their parent or guardian.
- Students' guests pay $10; other's guests pay $15.
- Guest passes expire at the closing time of the same day when they were purchased.