Club Sports at Columbia University is home to 31 student run recreational and sports organizations. Students with common interest in recreation and sports organize these Club Sports to collectively pursue their passions. Clubs are organized on recreational, instructional and competitive levels, and their activities range from informal play to regular practice to intercollegiate and tournament competition. All Columbia University students, faculty, staff, alumni and neighbor members who possess a valid Dodge Fitness Center membership may join Club Sports. Some clubs have instruction or coaching available, and are funded in part by the Club Sports program and club membership dues. Five elected undergraduate students compose the Club Sports Governing Board, which meets weekly throughout the school year to assist with the overall governance of the Club Sports program.
Registration for Club Sports Spring Membership is OPEN!
Individuals MUST have a Dodge Fitness Center (DFC) Membership to register with a Club Sport. Registration is required prior to participating in any Club Sport activity.
Steps for REGISTRATION
1. Login with UNI and Password
2. At the bottom of the page under the Club Sports section select "Club Sports Spring Dues"
3. Select the Club Sport you wish to join and add to cart
4. Enter Phone Number and Year in School
5. If membership dues are greater than $60 you have the option to pay for membership dues in the full amount or by montly payment plan
6. Review the Release of Liability Waiver
7. Proceed to Checkout and enter payment information
- Club Sports Handbook Policies & Procedures
- Injury Report
- Club Sports Coach/Instructor Payment Notification
Equipment & Apparel
- Purchase Proposal
- CU Trademark Licenses
- CU Promotional - Internal Vendors List