Club Sports at Columbia University is home to student run recreational and competitive sports organizations. Students with common interest in recreation and sports organize these Club Sports to collectively pursue their passions. Clubs are organized on recreational, instructional and competitive levels, and their activities range from informal play to regular practice to intercollegiate and tournament competition.
All Columbia University and Barnard College students who possess a valid Dodge Fitness Center membership may join a Club Sport. Some clubs have instruction or coaching available, and are funded in part by the Club Sports program and club membership dues. Five elected undergraduate students compose the Club Sports Governing Board, which meets weekly throughout the school year to assist with the overall governance of the Club Sports program.
Registration is required prior to participating in any Club Sport activity.
Steps to Joining a Club Sport
1. Login with UNI and Password
2. Under Classification select "Club Sports"
3. Select the Club Sport you wish to join
4. Answers questions
5. If membership dues are greater than $100 you have the option to pay for membership dues in full or by monthly payments
6. Review the Release of Liability Waiver
7. Proceed to Checkout and enter payment information