Register for Intramurals
- All intramural participants will be required to create an account on imleagues.com. Only Dodge Fitness Center Members with a valid CUID are eligible to participate in Intramural activities.
- imleagues offers a live support button in the bottom right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties. You can also contact the Intramural department at [email protected].
- A forfeit will be declared if a team cannot field enough players by five minutes after the scheduled starting time for events played at Dodge Fitness Center or ten minutes for events played at Baker Athletics Complex.
- After a team’s first forfeit, the team will be removed from its league and game schedule. The team’s captain will have an opportunity to pay a $50 re-entry fee until 3:00pm of the following business day. If paid before the deadline, the team will re-gain its spot in the league and game schedule. If the fee is not paid before the deadline, the team will no longer be granted the opportunity to pay the $50 re-entry fee, and their spot may be occupied by a team from the waitlist. This first payment will serve as a team’s re-entry fee into its league.
- After a team’s second forfeit, the team will be permanently removed from the league and game schedule. All members of the roster not present at the time of the second forfeit will be suspended from participating in the Intramural Program. The suspended members will have an opportunity to pay a $5 re-entry fee to gain re-entry to Columbia University’s Intramural Program. Please note they will not be able to join another team in the league which they forfeited out of, regardless of the team’s division.
- Any individual or team may be charged with a forfeit or loss by default for unsportsmanlike conduct.
- Any individual or team who forfeit their first game in any one-day tournament or double elimination tournament, will be eliminated from the tournament. The individual or team may be replaced with an individual or team from the waitlist, if there are waitlist teams.
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they’ve already registered on imleagues: search for their name, and invite them.
- If they haven’t yet registered on imleagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page.
- Accept a request from a captain to a team.
- Find the team and captain name on division/league page and request to join.
- Go to the captain’s playercard page, view their team, and request to join.
- You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
- When the system asks for your student ID please use your University Card Number (UCN) located on the back of your CUID.