Register for Intramurals
- All intramural participants will be required to create an account on imleagues.com. Only Dodge Fitness Center Members are eligible to participate in Intramural activities.
- There is a $50 deposit per team in league play and a $20 deposit per team for tournament play and one-day events that must be paid ONLINE, prior to the registration deadline. Online payment will prompt once your team is registered on imleagues.com.
- imleagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties. You can also contact the Intramural department at 212-854-4002.
Captain / team must pay the forfeit deposit ONLINE, prior to the registration deadline. Teams will not be approved until the forfeit deposit is collected. There is a $50 deposit per team in league play and a $20 deposit per team or individual for tournament style play. The deposit is fully refundable as long as the team/individual does not forfeit any games or matches. However, the $50 forfeit deposit can be lost in $25 increments for the following infractions: 1. First forfeit. 2. Second forfeit.
NOTE: Captains will receive an email from [email protected] with the payment link once their team is registered. Teams will not be approved until they have the minimum number of players required on their roster AND paid the forfeit deposit (for leagues that require the deposit).
*SPACE IS LIMITED. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS*
Quickly secure your team's spot by completing ALL of the following before the respective deadlines:
- Register on imleagues.com following the procedures listed above.
- Have the minimum number of players on your roster.
- Pay the forfeit deposit ONLINE.
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they’ve already registered on imleagues: search for their name, and invite them.
- If they haven’t yet registered on imleagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page.
- Accept a request from a captain to a team.
- Find the team and captain name on division/league page and request to join.
- Go to the captain’s playercard page, view their team, and request to join.
- You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
- When the system asks for your student ID please use your University Card Number (UCN) located on the back of your CUID.