Group Fitness Pass
Half Price starting October 30th!
- In-Person & Virtual Access (General DFC Member)
- In-Person & Virtual Access (Student DFC Member)
- Virtual Access Only (Non-DFC Member)
Registration & Participation
Fall 2021 registration opens August 30th, 2021. To purchase a pass, login through our Member Portal, click on "Buy Membership & Fitness Passes", and select the appropriate pass.
DFC members are eligible to purchase the In-Person & Virtual Access pass. With this pass, members have the option of reserving a spot either in-person or in our virtual simulcast.
Non-DFC members are eligible to purchase the Virtual Access Only pass, and may only reserve a spot in our virtual simulcast.
Reservations are recommended for all in-person classes. Pass holders may drop-in to in-person classes, space permitting.
Virtual participants must reserve their class online in order to access the simulcast.
Reservations can be made online through our Member Portal.
How to Reserve a Spot
- Login to the Member Portal
- Click on "Reserve a Spot in Fitness Classes"
- Select the type of class you would like to attend
- Click "Register" on each date and time you would like to attend *Note, spots open up 14 days in advance.
- Proceed to checkout.
How to Cancel a Reservation
- Login to Member Portal
- Navigate to the profile icon in the top right corner
- Select Profile
- Select Programs > Registrations
- Click the three dots to the right of the class you want to cancel
- Select Cancel Registration
- All participants must swipe into the DFC using their CUID or DFC ID. No ID, no entry.
- All attendees must comply with University protocols for accessing the campus facilities.
- Display your ReopenCU green pass to the front desk. You may be asked for proof of vaccination.
- Until further notice, a face mask must be worn for the duration of their class. No gators, bandanas, or exhalation valves.
- Check-in with the attendant at the studio.
- Please bring a water bottle and towel.
- Wear exercise attire, including closed-toe athletic shoes.
- Login to the Member Portal.
- Click on your Profile in the top right corner.
- Select Programs > Registrations.
- Click on the camera icon for the class you are attending.
We recommend arriving 5-10 minutes prior to the start of class. All class formats have a 5 minute late policy. No one is admitted late.
- Balance & Stretch
- A conditioning class focused on core stabilization and total body range of motion.
- Barreless Barre
- A combination of Barreless Barre with focus on core strength training.
- Body Sculpt
- Non-cardio workout to strengthen and firm the whole body using weights, dynabands and body bars.
- Cardio Sculpt
- A combination class including floor aerobics, step, and/or kickboxing with body sculpting intervals.
- Core Sculpt
- Combination class including light body sculpting exercises with Pilates-style mat work to strengthen and lengthen the entire body.
- A Tabata-inspired interval training class alternating bursts of work with short rest periods.
- Classic Pilates mat exercises designed to strengthen and lengthen the “core” (abdominals, back and hips). Emphasis on proper breathing and alignment.
- A dance fitness class set to latin and international music.
- Hatha Yoga
- Yoga fundamentals taught at a slower pace focusing on increasing flexibility through postures, breathing and relaxation/ meditation techniques. A good introduction or reinforcement of yoga practice.
- Iyengar Yoga
- Hatha yoga taught with the Iyengar teaching method. Focus on alignment and precision in the yoga positions with the use of props. Intermediate level requires at least one year of Iyengar Yoga experience.
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Vinyasa yoga is a vigorous style based on a series of poses performed in rapid flow connecting movement and breath. Yoga experience is expected. Intermediate level requires an established yoga practice.