Group Fitness Pass
Please stay tuned for future programming...
- 20/10 Intervals
- A Tabata-inspired interval training class alternating bursts of work with short rest periods.
- A combination of Barreless Barre with focus on core strength training.
- Body Sculpt
- Non-cardio workout to strengthen and firm the whole body using weights, dynabands and body bars.
- Cardio Kickbox
- A fast-paced, choreographed, non-contact kickboxing class that tones the whole body and provides a fun cardio workout.
- Cardio Sculpt
- A combination class including floor aerobics, step, and/or kickboxing with body sculpting intervals.
- Core Sculpt
- Combination class including light body sculpting exercises with Pilates-style mat work to strengthen and lengthen the entire body.
- Full body workout using high intensity stations around the room.
- Fit Mix
- A fitness class combining cardio, sculpting, core and stretching to facilitate all levels of training.
- Classic Pilates mat exercises designed to strengthen and lengthen the “core” (abdominals, back and hips). Emphasis on proper breathing and alignment.
- A dance fitness class set to latin and international music.
- Hatha Yoga
- Yoga fundamentals taught at a slower pace focusing on increasing flexibility through postures, breathing and relaxation/ meditation techniques. A good introduction or reinforcement of yoga practice.
- Iyengar Yoga
- Hatha yoga taught with the Iyengar teaching method. Focus on alignment and precision in the yoga positions with the use of props. Intermediate level requires at least one year of Iyengar Yoga experience.
- A vigorous, strength-building yoga incorporating breath work.
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Vinyasa yoga is a vigorous style based on a series of poses performed in rapid flow connecting movement and breath. Yoga experience is expected. Intermediate level requires an established yoga practice.
- A fast-paced yoga class emphasizing core strength exercises.
- Yoga Level I
- Requires no experience and focuses on learning and mastering fundamental postures.
- Yoga Level II
- Some experience recommended. Incorporates more challenging postures.
- Discount through January 21st
- Spring Regular Price
- Half Price - Starting March 9th
Spring registration opens January 6th, 2020. You may register online at any time or in person Monday-Friday from 8am-6pm in the Physical Education Office (room 336 of the Dodge Fitness Center)
Please review our policy page prior to purchasing.
Did you take Fall 2019 Group Fitness Classes? Tell us how we're doing!