All intramural participants will be required to create an account on imleagues. Only Dodge Fitness Center Members are eligible to participate in Intramural activities.
There is a $50 deposit per team in league play and a $20 deposit per team or individual for tournament style play that must be paid by credit/debit card at the Physical Education Office (3rd floor, Room 336, in the Dodge Fitness Center).
imleagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties. You can also contact the Intramural department at 212-854-4002.
To create an imleagues account:
- Go to www.imleagues.com/Columbia/Registration
- Enter your information. Must use school email address.
- You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your imleagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to your school – If not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link.
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
- Log in to your imleagues.com account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page OR click on the “Columbia University” link to go to your school’s homepage on imleagues.
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Open-Recreational, etc.)
You can join the sport in one of three ways:
1. Create a team (for team captains)
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they’ve already registered on imleagues: search for their name, and invite them.
- If they haven’t yet registered on imleagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
2. Join a team
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page.
- Accept a request from a captain to a team.
- Find the team and captain name on division/league page and request to join.
- Go to the captain’s playercard page, view their team, and request to join.
3. Join as a Free Agent
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
To Sign-up for Squash:
Go to the SquashOrbit website
If you are not already member of the SquashOrbit website, you can click "Join Group" in order to create a new account and be directly connected to the Columbia Intramural Group. Once you have joined the Group, you can then join the Ladder.
Once you've joined Columbia University Intramural Squash group, feel free to contact other members for a friendly game of squash. For more competitive play, you can also join the Ladder. Don't forget to enter your scores after each match, and play as often as possible to get to the top!
When the system asks for your student ID please use your University Card Number (UCN) located on the back of your CUID.
You / team must pay the forfeit deposit to the Physical Education Office (Room 336 at Dodge Fitness Center) prior to the entry deadline. Teams will not be approved until the forfeit deposit is collected. There is a $50 deposit per team in league play and a $20 deposit per team or individual for tournament style play. The deposit must be paid by credit/debit card (during office hours Monday-Friday 10am-4pm). The deposit is fully refundable as long as the team/individual does not forfeit any games or matches.
*SPACE IS LIMITED. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS*
Quickly secure your team's spot by completing ALL of the following before the respective deadlines:
Register on imleagues.com following the procedures listed above.
Have the minimum number of players on your roster.
Pay the forfeit deposit to the Physical Education Office prior to the entry deadline.