Registration and Policies
- Fall Virtual Class Refund Deadline: September 14th. No refunds after the deadline.
- There are no refunds on half price or short-term initiatives.
- After the refund deadline, only prorated refunds for documented medical reasons will be given. Medical refunds are not issued after pass expiration.
- There is a $10 fee for all cancellations.
REQUEST A TRAINER: A trainer will contact you within 48 hours of receiving your request. Once in touch with the trainer, please discuss your needs, goals, and schedule. Trainers manage their own schedules, therefore all scheduling is between the client and the trainer.
BUY SESSIONS ONLINE once you and your assigned trainer have confirmed a meeting time. Be sure to purchase the session before your first meeting with your trainer. Trainers may not conduct a session before it has been purchased. Paying a trainer directly is PROHIBITED.
If you submit your request on a weekend or University holiday, please wait for the following business day for your request to be handled.
Partner and Group Training: EACH participant must submit their own separate registration form
Set your screen name to your actual first and last name. We will be checking registration. If it appears you are not registered, you will be removed from the class.
Classes will be locked 5 minutes after the start time. Please be prompt. If for any reason you exit the class after it has been locked, you will not be able to reenter the class.
Password may not be shared. Only registered participants are authorized to attend.
Recording video, audio, still photographs, or screenshots of the class content, participants, or the instructors is strictly prohibited by the Physical Education Department.
Wear exercise-appropriate attire.
Anyone engaged in inappropriate behavior that compromises the safety and comfort of other participants (i.e. nudity, explicit language or displays, harassment), or otherwise violates guidelines, will be removed from the class at the instructor's discretion.
Please notify the instructor of any issues during your class.
Non-compliance with any of the above guidelines may result in the cancellation of your pass.
- All sessions must be paid for in full prior to the start of training. Free trial sessions are not offered.
- BUY SESSIONS ONLINE anytime.
Lateness and Cancellation Policies
- You must provide a 24-hour notice for any cancellations to avoid being charged for that session.
- Out of respect for one another's time and in order for us to provide you with the best service possible, we ask that you be prompt for your session.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, your session will be forfeited and considered “cancelled”. Trainers are not required to wait for clients who are more than 15 minutes late. Please call your trainer if you anticipate being late. Some trainers may be willing or able to wait more than 15 minutes if they know you are on your way.
You must use your purchased sessions BEFORE the expiration date.
- Single Session – 14 days from date of purchase
- Five Sessions – 2 months from date of purchase
- Ten Sessions – 4 months from date of purchase
- Refunds are granted for medical reasons only. Physician's note is required.